A players first siege can be a very hectic and confusing experience. I for one, was lost after a 1/2 hour speech detailing where everyone should be an what to do during the siege.
Typically during a war, noone can plan will happen after a battle has started. However you can be prepared as best as possbile.
This is a siege planner that can help you prepare better for sieges.
- You can select and drag classes onto the field
- You can draw directly on top of the Map for "football-like" planning
- Pressing save will generate a jpeg image of your plan to be easily shared.
- You can embed this application wherever you want. Also add to iGoogle option
Note: Your image address is temporary until you save it to your machine or re-host it.
Browser Support: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
- Zoom Function (thx Wes)
- Eraser function (thx Gil)
- Squad icons (thx Ynis)
- Different Icons for enemies
- Simulated range for targets
- while Drawing, disable Ability to drag icons. (thx Wes)
- Save image sometimes will not work with pop-up blocker